From pursuing a PhD in Geophysics at Yale on track to become a renowned professor to becoming a STEM educator, yoga teacher, Argentine tango dancer and international DJ, Jun Yi shares with us her courageous journey of self-discovery and radical truth-seeking in this episode.
Tune into this episode to hear Jun’s story about:
- Her transition from the journey of becoming extraordinary to the radical acceptance of being ordinary, from persistent self-improvement to an awareness of the balance, between self-acceptance and self-improvement, and becoming and being.
- How she became a dedicated yoga practitioner and teacher, aspiring to empower her students to come home to themselves.
- The art of Argentine tango, the dance gave her space to be radically human, messy, imperfect, real and alive.
- Her path to becoming a DJ working internationally at festivals.
- How education, yoga and tango have been the three pillars of her life that hold her intellectual, social, creative and spiritual self.
- How she dived into the practice of compassion and embodiment of befriending herself.
‘Start from where you are’ is her daily practice to engage life from the new frontier of her current experience.
If you have any comments or feedback on what resonated with you on this episode, I’d love to hear from you!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/permissiontobecome/message